Monday, February 28, 2011

What To Wear To A Daughter's Baptism

Rosenfeldt. Rainbow brite. PROTECTED SPECIES

Rosenfeldt MARY, daughter of the Go MADRID, broke into the generations after a exalación WINDSOR. "Who is the girl is so cool flyer of the ZOMBIE?." A venus brazen rebel melenón blonde, dressed as Romanian. "She is the daughter of OUKA LELE and wants to be a designer." Since that same time we expect your collection with real anxiety, even to imagine. Know is to love. The future is yours. Us know a little more ...



- As the daughter of the Madrid movida that you are, what are the memories of your childhood? What was your home?
I have fond memories of my childhood, I traveled with my mother, thanks to that I met many people and very young I used to being in different environments and eat everything.
I have always lived in the same house, is full of memories and a thousand things. He played Barbies
under the table where my mother painted the pictures, each were in our world.

- Why did you decide to dedicate yourself to fashion and not, for example, to be a policewoman?
child I like to sew clothes made him all my dolls.
studied harp and music has always been very present in my life, but her fashion thorn stuck and the truth is that I like a lot, especially the process of making a drawing, draw patterns and to see how it all begins to take shape.

- Who do you say that you look like? Well, right now
MY LITTLE PONY with so much color in her hair, but generally never have I had similar.

- You are preparing a collection of clips quite sui generis. Everyone talks about them, how be and how did the idea of \u200b\u200bbras?
As for my underwear is like SAILOR MOON, I love drawing manga and I have a thousand sketches like that, I'm doing tests and I hope to soon have a few and to teach them, at least now I have some pictures soon see the light , well there is the essence ... Much
color, brightness and volume.

- Does fashion in Spain or if you want to be a designer you have to go out?
In Spain there are very good people, do not think it necessary to go outside, I intend to stay here for now. In Spain and in Madrid there is much to see and be seen increasingly more people eager to create.


- Siegfried MARTIN Begue, you being a girl, she started to tremble every time I saw you appear with your mother in the gallery JOAN OF MORIARTY AIZPURU or because you gave it kicked in the shin ...
The poor should catch me in my worst moments at the end of any opening in the time they began to shoot at my mother's skirt to go home.
I recently remembered him, we made a trip to Rome, to be having dinner every night and we had a thousand battles, I really enjoyed it. A great artist.

- At your funeral will sound ...
To begin SATIE Gymnopedie No.1. And to close the act LA Ride of the Valkyries

- Are you in love?
Yes, and is a wonderful feeling

- What does a man have to conquer?
A Beautiful Mind, which can learn a lot and is someone I can admire.



- Who are your favorite designers?
CHRISTIAN LACROIX, MARY GALLIANO and Scotus.

- You niece Esperanza Aguirre, no less, is as fierce as they paint her lion ...?
is a powerful woman, very strong.

- What idols carried in your folder on the school?.
the Spice Girls, I worked very hard with them on school days, we did dance at school with their songs. I was in the black, MEL B.
also had trading cards LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

- It seems that people feel anger that one would do well if he is a child of someone famous, what do you think that is this complex ...?
is a topic that I do not understand, really we are all children of someone and have a different education ...
Parents are the benchmarks of a child, I owe my education to my mother.
Many people think that if you do something is really just plug and you do to live the story.
Each is free to think and feel angry.
The most annoying thing is that many people judge you without knowing you, but good.

- MCDONALDS or BURGER. MCDONALDS
.

- What songs do not stop to listen to your MP3?
TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART BONNIE TYLER and you watch the LOLE Y MANUEL.

- When was the last time you cried and why?
A week ago, making a fatal pattern I came up did not go well not stop mourn.

- you do not know anyone alive that you'd like to be your friend. QUENTIN TARANTINO
.

- Your favorite movie.
Romeo + Juliet Baz Luhrmann.

- Choose a superpower ...
be invisible.

- Your bedside book. THE FLOWER OF EVIL
Baudelaire and the Bible (it has a fascinating story)

- Someone dead return to life to go with him on holiday.
RASPUTIN.

- Why Madrid?
I was born and here I die.
Besides that I think is a beautiful and diverse city where every day you could write a thousand film scripts ...

- What do you disguise a costume party? Alyssa
the TEKKEN character.

- What projects are you around?
finished the race, throw me hours sewing and quickly bring to light many clothes.

For any questions or requests, please click here .



Songs for the iPhone 4:
- TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART BONNIE TYLER .
- YOU LOOK of LOLE Y MANUEL.

If you liked today's update ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment