Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do Men Prefer A Hollywood Or Brazilian??

FAD. GENO

GEMS GODIVA, jellies heart and seeing the late OT. Too bad deepest OT no longer exists. There is no law. I wish to make at least one VIP OT ... I almost cried
in the last gala when they sang all the "at your side I feel safe" ...
Am I the only one who thinks PILAR RUBIO face is almost identical to Florinda Chico ...? The beloved Florinda Chico, great school of English cinema. Of those actresses who always remained secondary to the role.



This year the highlight of ARCO has been that they removed the carpet.
Now there is a tremendous ground, hopeless, full of gum stuck. Command moment that contemporary art.
Before the advent of social networks and, above all, before the jump of art galleries on the street, it made more sense to go to ARCO. Now you're going to hang out and shop around, like going to the Retreat for a walk, there are also people who go to flirt, but no longer exists once the excitement of the arrival of ARCO.
a shame.
remember when ARCO was like an adult ... JUVENALIA
This year they have removed a flag from the three he had. Fortunately, because it was incomprehensible and insufferable.

In the morning I had cited in the room CHARADE, MEAT room. DOMINIK VALVO
photographer revelation GENERATION AFTER WINDSOR, I was going to do some promotional photos along with the invaluable MEAT CARLA Makovsky, new muse of the Madrid underground, which, incidentally, comes in this LOVE month, in an editorial. There was
MAURO, Brays EFE, a very nice stylist and Franx GLASS, I made the tie.
The photos will be very sexy and very TOM FORD.
I love to take pictures. It makes me feel my time icon.
I took off my suit, I put DOMINIK MEMBERS ONLY and made me more photos for my interview in EAT ME where I go kissing myself in the mirror, in clear homage to JAMES FRANCO and narcissism in itself. DOMINIK
me out gorgeous. His camera loves me. We caught
lunchtime and Brays and I went to McDonald's Gran Via (the first McDonald's in Spain), I had to get a little questions for the interview ...

at McDonalds was a new burger, the 1955. Delicious
.
The vintage burger that tastes like MAD MEN. Brays
MANGO CURRY called for FAD. I love the name ... It's always
Friday afternoon, eating at McDonalds. Among
burgers and talks about and NICC GENO, Brays interviewed me happy and deep.
We parted in Callao. Princesses went to Starbucks to take a mocca (where I always feel like if I lived in or FRIENDS HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER) and then stayed with Julio to go to RADIOSHOCK.
That afternoon, as we had lunch together, I told him to come and Brays with Jimin AGNES MIGUEL SABADÚ and were mingling about Goya's face Leire Pajin, the clicking of OT, the father of Miley Cyrus, WINTER'S BONE, etc ...
The magic of radio. To download
click here. Miranda Makaroff

FOR LYDIA DELGADO.
Lately I keep getting email asking for my opinion on the collection of MIRANDA. Here I go ...
At first I do not like the name. Miranda Makaroff FOR LYDIA DELGADO, "for?. Sounds a bit like Popy Blasco FOR ELIO BERHANYER ... Well, I love it.
What if I liked, however, was the way in which Miranda presented the collection he has designed with his mother rather than on models, on illustrations unusual size of femme fatales imagined and illustrated by Miranda herself. A success. And now it
comment clothes cute, nothing more. Perhaps you have subtracted the touch-Duyos naive, but it is certain that it was not bad. A beautiful and classy collection. Many
you write me things like "but what both announce a collection for this?". Yes, what do you expect?, "A collection of Alexander McQueen? Miranda makes the clothes that she at one point would be made.
Others also tell me, "Sure, she makes clothes designer because he has a mother, if not, what?" Well, at least make it. Could do nothing and she takes and makes. Is there anything wrong with doing things when you have a choice to make ...? If my father was ALVARADO I also make T-shirts.

Last Friday I was at the Plaza of Spain with my boyfriend and we went to eat at THE CORNUCOPIA , KIM restaurant, the hostess of ONE TWO THREE foreigner, a superb restaurant Ceesepe, very 80's fifties.
fear is eaten.
amazed by the lasagne, which actually was a scandal. And the waiters charming.
To wash it down we walked to La Latina, where we take the coffee at Cafe del Nuncio, out of time. And after the coffee
spent some time in a of my favorite spots in my city, the Prince's Garden Anglona, \u200b\u200ba hidden garden in the Plaza de la Paja, as Mina Harker.



And that night, watching closure KIKO DELUXE BOX MATAMOROS, which to me is an icon and a great example of what can be called a man.
Verle, with its look SCARFACE, crying her eyes out, causing impact.
Thanks to the boxes, I feel as if they were employees of Save me from my family.
I want to make me a box ...

next day we went to eat at home parents JAIME roast with a smooth puree that was glory. VIRGINIA
, Jaime's younger sister, told us his adventures in LA POSADA DE LA Animo Big Brother contestants.
We took the umbrella and went to the Plaza de Jacinto Benavente, the statue of the sweeper, which had been in July, Jimin, Brays and CAROLINA GALIANA to go to see IDEAL BLACK SWAN. CAROLINA
GALIANA styling has made the videoclip INVISIBLE LIGHT of the Scissor Sisters. I più. Apunto
was entering the room BLACK SWAN knees with outstretched arms. Of the nerves
I ate popcorn tank in ten minutes ...

had many expectations for this movie after seeing the trailer, for months. I had many expectations have been exceeded by far.
Two hours with my mouth open. BLACK SWAN
begins at a high pitch, fairly high, but nevertheless, in a crescendo with little precedent in the recent film, he manages to keep going up and up, without the slightest hint of arrhythmia, until entire universe created by Aronofsky obsession explodes into a truly memorable climax.
Repulsion, Eve, The Red Shoes, POSSESSION, THE PIANIST, ShowGirls and roads entering the mixer Aronofsky film leading to a completely new, unheard, unseen.
Few films have portrayed the process of madness like this. The ultimate psychological thriller. Sequences self-harm, love hate that mother and that daughter, and the drama behind the scenes everyday world of classical dance, eroticism, food pussy Mila Kunis at Portman, Portman's finger, the old man who touch the package, the nightclub scene, WINONA RYDER (absolutely gorgeous) performing his own human problems ...
Mila Kunis and Barbara Hershey are magnificent, embodying their characters to perfection, but Natalie Portman goes further, giving it everything in every sequence, providing its head on a platter full potential gestural and dramatic close all its baggage. Take the chance of this, his best role since LEON THE PROFESSIONAL taking the bull by the horns, leaving the same prison in which his character is to become the BLACK SWAN. The OSCAR is yours.
Aronofsky is the new KUBRICK. A director capable of exercising high-flying style to the general public, the mainstream. And his film is already a classic from the decade that started with her.

Leaving all absolutely fascinated with film, Sol MCDONALDS road, go for a 1955.
While having dinner, Jimin is makeup of BLACK SWAN. There was a tutorial BLACK SWAN. MCDONALDS
Leaving a very nice girl Jimin asked which party costume was, she wanted to go too.
That night there was no costume party, but there was MEAT, MEAT CIBELES the.
just say that in one corner was Esther Canadas taking shots, with his cheeks and his mouth alien.

CIBELES The first day, incidentally, gave Duyos do chest with a very elegant collection that paid homage to the golden age of PERTEGAZ seam and BALENCIAGA English. And best of all, JEANETTE sang during the parade, no less. Face to Face, BECAUSE I AM TE VAS and rebels, some of my favorite songs of all time.
Best of CIBELES undoubtedly was Mary Escoto, with HONOLULU DARK , the very risky and ultra-sexy collection that the designer of the moment has reinvented the definitive contemporary femme fatale. Vampires
in Hawaii.
A 10.


* TOP TEN: Best Movies
NATALIE PORTMAN. 1 .-

black swan.
2 .- Leon (The Professional).
3 .- V for Vendetta. 4 .-
Mars Attacks. 5 .- Closer
.
6 .- Beautiful girls.
7 .- Everyone says I love you.
8 .- My Blueberry Nights.
9 .- Heat.
10 .- The Other Boleyn Girl.

For any questions or requests, please click here .



Songs for the iPhone 4:
- SINGLE PHOTO.
- LOTUS FLOWER by Radiohead.

If you liked today's update ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment