Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Penthouse Forum Letters Online

CATBOY. ANATOMY

I got home. Jaime and I got to ONI in trasportín and take you to your veterinarian, I had to put one of their shots. ONI
when out on the street is shocked, looking around with wide eyes.
We went through a lottery, we take a euromillions (my dream is to become patron of artists) and pass the Euromillions by the nose to the ONI, to give us good fario. Before
ONI cats have dropped me a little sick. Now I'm fascinated with this Pharaonic animal.



is not the first time I have cats. As a child I had two cats; Pirulo and SOPHIA.
Pirulo was surly. I went to him. She left home and became pregnant. In one of these had to SOPHIA. SOPHIA My mother called because she said that her eyes SOPHIA LOREN ... Stayed because it seemed to us to be sick, looked like he was going to die, but nothing moved forward.
was a dwarf cat. With the large head, small body and belly. Pepper tree, his selfish mother did not want know anything about it. SOPHIA
was super nice and like her mother did not make her any attention, Mort, my black cocker dog, became his foster mother. They were always together. So they slept together. ONI
is proud, suave, playful and very loving. It seems naive, yet seems to know more than we do ... No wonder the stories always show the cat as the character who, at any given time, it shows the way ...

When we reached the 10,000 home Formspring answered questions.
Quite a record in Spain, thanks to you. Gradually
promise to answer all that I have more than 1000 unanswered.
The 10,000 question was this:

- What is the most intense and beautiful memories you have of your mother?.
Sometimes my mother took a bubble bath ... I watched TV while and she screamed from the bathroom "POPIT, come and put me my song, walk."
I ran, ilusionadísimo. In the bathroom there was a boom. Put tape NINA SIMONE MY BABY lyrics JUST CARE FOR ME . The mother's favorite song ...
then attended astonished to show my mother raising one leg, singing and taking a bath movie star.
I was going quietly, during that time knew that she must be alone.
Returned to the room and listened from there the song of Nina Simone and my mother's voice singing over. When the song my mother had said, "POPIT come, pónmela again."
So remember my mother.
Congratulations. The question you have been 10,000.

From here, this, your blog friend, wanted to say thanks to all that follow me through FormSpring.
Then we started to see MAD MEN.
My favorite moment of the series is when Draper's wife confesses to the boy next door. A sequence that leaves REVOLUTIONARY ROAD GAME SECRETS and the height of the bitumen.

next day in the AR program showed the CESAR CAPE photos in Vanity Fair. I love that an air traffic controller is a star in our country. I love Spain. In the absence of a movie star (with apologies to Jane Doe, who is a star) or a pop star, a gay air traffic controller. That morning also
news broke that would ANNE HATHAWAY Catwoman in the new BATMAN movie. CHER Ni or RACHEL WEISZ. If you want to know my views and not repeating myself, click here . For me that was the news of the day, but on FACEBOOK people seemed surprised that JULIETA VENEGAS poster was in the FIB. JULIETA VENEGAS
Falete to IFF and the SPRING.
And I learned that MTV is going to happen MISFITS, the British teen drama of the moment.

the afternoon we had RADIOSHOCK and a special guest, the famous CANDELA PEÑA. A luxury
. Review his career and opened his heart. To listen
click here.
JAIME At home waiting for me, ONI and a hilarious and charming chapter of Desperate Housewives. The only shadow, now Bree has become a modern and mature woman. A pity. I saw a while
Shinsen VIVA (the best English sitcom in history) in NEOX and bed.



The next morning I open the eye, then the laptop and see the lapped COIXET a documentary-interview with Judge Garzón.
With the fan I am of GARZÓN, an X-MEN ...
sure the director of THE SECRET LIFE OF MY PUSSY has shot close-ups of the hands of the judge, the judge looking back and absorbed by the window, as in plan "I am a director of information, much of the focus on what other people do not see ...."
Too bad, so nice that this interview had been shot by Jose Luis Guerin.
And right after I learn that Clint Eastwood is shooting a remake of A STAR IS BORN with Beyoncé. How I see it. Tonight

DOMINO'S PIZZA call. Pizza and TV. We ordered a medium pan STRAVAGANZZA Finest pizza and a medium for testing, extra cheese, ham and mushrooms. A JAIME tasted the thin little, but I liked it. It has a very interesting spicy tomato sauce ... but I prefer the PAN, obviously, that is juicier, more fluffy and dripping.
In casting FOUR BIG BROTHER. An adopted teen dyke who mistreated her adoptive mother. The highlight of BIG BROTHER is seen to guess at what point we will realize that the blame for the violent behavior of the daughter of parents. Indeed, the young girl dyke that had a mother who did not accept the sexual condition of his daughter when she was young and, in several moments of discussion, he upbraided her daughter being adopted. A sinvuergüenza, well, that is over the hill to call Brother. GRANDFATHER
FAR should make to give lessons to parents on how to educate their children.
In TELECINCO in DELUXE Save me, KIKO MATAMOROS (I'm a fan of his) confessed that he is going blind.

Eating breakfast croissants with HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup watching OT tests while being downloaded illegally JAIME discs PRETENDERS.
We got to make a comprita. JAIME
prepared to eat a delicious beef stew with potatoes, onion and capers in red wine.
for dipping bread but really, who dipped half a loaf.
A nap when we got an episode of Sherlock and then we saw a wonderful time WAR OF THE ROSE, which is one of my favorite movies as a kid. What a great director
DANNY DE VITO. We met
JULY ELI and coffee.

went to a coffee pot (typical Mexican coffee) in LA PANZA ES PRIMERO Alonso Martínez. I never tested and was delicious, with cinnamon and cloves. As I took Frida Kahlo.
We were giving a ride to Bilbao, where we stayed with HUGO MULHOLLAND for dinner at TACO BELL for high Fuencarral. There had also been MIGUEL.
crossed the sidewalk and we got into the movies PROJECTIONS. JULIO MIGUEL and they got to see NEON MEAT and the rest of us got into MORNING GLORY. I wanted to see clean and American people and not a English attempt to GUY RITCHIE.
MORNING GLORY is a mediocre film, but it's pretty funny. HARRISON FORD and Diane Keaton are great, like Rachel McAdams, who is this film gives everything. I recommend especially not the truth. Same to you the link to download illegally themselves.

On Sunday we went to eat at home parents JAIME. Solomillitos delicious with caramelized onions and brussels sprouts. JAIME
's brother had bought a motorcycle. I told him to be careful with taxi drivers, that Madrid is not Barcelona.
NATI, Aunt JAIME, sister of his mother, told us that when it stings right there to close it, because that rogue pasta, and if your left hand itches you have to open it, because if you do not pay ... "Yesterday afternoon I piqued right hand and went to bingo. I played and I played € 20 200. "
's dad cooked us a coffee with condensed milk, very rich. A bomb. In FormSpring

ask me how to get dressed
In MEAT MEAT ... no dress code, but it is teaching him a lot of meat. In Madrid it is cold, but inside it's hot ...
MEAT
do not know which of these three videos ( this in which the vampire TWILIGHT I called marriage, this where we talk a little bit of this project developed CINESHOCK or that shows what we project in CINESHOCK) send to the campaign BURN, which as you know they are collecting videos (via FACEBOOK , TWITTER, YOU TUBE ...) of everything you do for a campaign and a movie that will launch ... I think I'll send the three to go.


* TOP TEN:
Movies with the best starts.

1 - Touch of Evil.
2 - Blue Velvet.
3 - Patton
4 - The Godfather.
5 - Ed Wood.
6 - Happiness.
7 - Eyes wide shut.
8 - Jackie Brown.
9 - Scream.
10 - The Player.

For any questions or requests, please click here .



Songs for the iPhone 4:
- COME COME AS HOT SUN.
- LAST REQUEST JUAN DELGADO, JOSH AND JEFFERSON in OT 2011.

If you liked today's update ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment